2020-2021 Late Registration
Late registration procedures are as follows:
Case 1: You have previously submitted your registration form and required paperwork to the school or the Regional Centre.
- A guidance counselor will be in touch with you to complete your registration and course selection strating on August 26th.
- You do not have to come to the school to complete the registration process.
Case 2: You are submitting your registration form and required paperwork for the first time.
- Starting August 26th, in-person registration will take place at our school from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Please ensure you have the required paperwork with you at the time of registration (see list below).
- Once your registration forms are verified you will be contacted by a guidance counselor to complete your course selection sheet (PDF document below).
Case 3: You are an International Student who...
- Is a child of a parent(s)/guardian(s) who hold a valid Work Permit issued by the Government of Canada. Tuition is not charged for these students for the duration and timeframe of the parent(s)/guardian(s) Work Permit.
- Is a child of a parent(s)/guardian(s) who are in Canada on a valid Study Permit issued by the Government of Canada. Tuition is not charged for these students for the duration and timeframe of the parent(s)/guardian(s) Study Permit.
- In addition to the documents below you must bring a copy of the study/work permit at the time of registration.
Case 4: You are unable to register in person.
- Completed registration packets can be sent to Shelley.Drake@hrce.ca.
- A guidance counselor will be in touch with you to complete your registration and course selection starting August 26th.
Attached you will find the registration form (PDF), and course selection worksheets.
In order for your registration package to be considered complete, the following information is required:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Proof of Address
- Copy of Health Card (or proof of health insurance)
- Copy of last transcript or grade 9 report card
A Request to Transfer Student Records document will be provided to you upon registration (in person or e-mailed to you)
We are counting on you – students and families – to ensure we meet the standards established by the Nova Scotia Medical Officer of Health.
- If you have travelled outside Nova Scotia, you must self-isolate for 14 days beginning from the day when you return to Nova Scotia.
- No one can come to the school if they have COVID-19 symptoms of high fever and cough.
- Students can be accompanied by up to one member of their family when enter the building for registration.
- Please maintain physical distancing (two metres or approximately six feet) at all times.
- Wear your mask at all times in the school.