GRADUATION MEMO: CLASS of 2022
See attached PDF...
- Monday June 27th @ Halifax Forum
- 2 p.m. rehearsal and the only time for grad gown distribution
- Food truck treat will be provided immediately following the rehearsal at the Halifax Forum
- Tuesday June 28th @ Halifax Forum 2 p.m.
- Grads must arrive by 1:15 p.m.
- Ceremony 2-5 p.m. (unlimited seating - no invitations required)
GRADUATION FEE – $50
May 16-June 3rd cheque or cash
June 6 – 17th – cash only
The grad fee contributes to the cost of:
- Halifax Forum facility rental for two days (rehearsal and ceremony)
- rental of large screen and projector
- rental of professional light & sound system
- purchase of gown and hat
- printing of diplomas, transcripts and programs
- grad diploma folders
- Grad gowns are ordered according to a student’s height.
- Gowns are distributed following the rehearsal (fee must be paid before pick-up). After this time, gowns can only be picked up the morning of the grad ceremony.
Students who wish to wear a Kente cloth or an indigenous sash on the day of the graduation ceremony should see Ms. Dosman in C346.
Students wishing their diploma to be mailed must provide a self-addressed, 9x12”, stamped envelope, with sufficient postage ($1.85) to the Main Office.